- 1. Extract the ZIP file (desktop version) with the presets that you downloaded.
- 2. Open Lightroom CC Desktop App.
- 3. Select File >> "Import Profiles & Presets" upper left corner.
- 4. Locate and import the Preset folder on your computer.
- 5. Select "Edit Slider Icon" upper right corner and press the "Presets" button lower right corner. A new window will open showing you all installed Presets.
This utilizes a free app called Dropbox. Install it on your computer and on your phone and log in to both. This will enable an easy way to transfer files from your computer to your phone.
- 1. Extract the zip folder of presets and upload the DNG folder to Dropbox.
- 2. Open the Dropbox mobile App on your mobile device.
- 3. Locate the DNG folder you uploaded in Step 1 and open it.
- 4. Click and select the Presets you want to export (save).
- 5. Click "Export" and then select "Save Image".
- 6. Your DNG Preset files are now saved to your Camera Roll. (Don't be confused you'll see blank images without any information).
- 7. Open Lightroom Mobile App and select the folder "All Photos".
- 8. Click the import image icon lower right corner. The DNG Presets will show up within your Camera Roll (small DNG icon).
- 9. Select the three dots "°°°" upper right corner and click on "Select".
- 10. Select all DNG Presets and click on "Add Photos". Now all your DNG Presets will show up.
- 11. Select a DNG Preset.
- 12. Select the three dots "°°°" upper right corner and click on "Create Preset".
- 13. Select all the settings to copy.
- 14. Name the Preset (naming them the same as the filename is helpful in keeping them organized!).
- 15. Choose or create a new Preset Group (highly recommended to make a group if there are multiple versions of a preset to keep them organized).
- 16. Click the checkmark icon upper right corner to save the Preset.
- 17. Your new Preset is now ready for editing.
- 18. Repeat Steps 11-16 for each DNG Preset you want to install.
- 1. Open up Photoshop and load up an image.
- 2. In the top menu go to Filter > Camera RAW Filter. This will open up the ACR window.
- 3. Select the Preset icon in the right sidebar (or press Shift + P).
- 4. In the Presets panel, click the small 3-dot icon and select “Import Profiles and Presets”.
- 5. In the file location window, find the .zip file you downloaded. Make sure that the file is still zipped (an unzipped file will not work).
- 6. ACR will then import the presets automatically and the folders will appear in the Presets panel.
If you purchased a LUT or a bundle that includes LUTs, you will see a folder called "Video LUTs". Copy the LUT’s to the folder specified by the video editing program you are using. You may need to restart your program to be able to access the LUTs. From there, you should be able to apply the LUT’s to your videos.
If you are using Final Cut Pro X, we highly recommend a program called ColorFinale. You may also want to consider a powerful but free program called DaVinci Resolve.
All sales are final. We do not offer refunds, exchanges or returns for digital products.
Due to the nature of digital download products, we do not issue returns or refunds once the order is confirmed and the product is sent. By purchasing on our website, you agree to these Terms and Conditions during checkout.
We recommend contacting us for assistance if you experience any issues receiving or downloading our products.